About This Item
- Components: 100 mm (4.0 in) high output driver with polypropylene coneand butyl rubber surround, 19 mm (0.75 in) soft-dome liquid-cooled tweeter
- Blind-mount backcan for quick and easy install
- Dual conduit/cable clamps
- Combined 70V/100V and low impedance direct operation: 30 Watts at 8Ω nominal setting, 25W multi-tap at 70V/100V
- 74 Hz – 20 kHz bandwidth with wide 120° coverage
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 74 Hz – 20 kHz
- Power Capacity (at low-Z): 60 Watts Continuous Program Power 30 Watts Continuous Pink Noise
- Transformer Taps: 25 W, 12.5 W, 6.3 W @ 70V or 100V (plus 3.2 W @ 70V only)
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 100 Hz – 20 kHz
- Nominal Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 120° conical coverage
- Directivity Factor (Q): 7.6
- Directivity Index (DI): 8.1 dB
- Rated Maximum SPL: 102 dB @ 1 m (3.3 ft) average, 108 dB peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms (in direct/bypass 8Ω setting)
- Crossover Network: 12 dB/oct (2nd order) low-pass to LF driver, 12 dB/oct (2nd order) high-pass to HF driver
- LF Driver: 100 mm (4.0 inch) with polypropylene cone, butyl rubber surround, anodized aluminum voice coil former, high temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 19 mm (3/4 in), highly-damped treated-silk dome, Kapton™ voice coil, liquid cooling, wide dispersion waveguide
- Input Connector: Removable locking 4-pin connector with screw-down terminals. Max wire size 12 AWG (2.5 mm2)
- Strain Reliefs: Strain relief for two cables or two flex conduits via coupled clamping mechanism
- Materials: ABS baffle with UL94-V0 and UL94-5VB flame class fire rating. Zinc-plated steel backcan
- Ceiling Cutout Size: Circular cutout with 170 mm (6.7 in) diameter (cardboard cutout template included)
- Included Accessories: C-ring support backing plate, 2 tile support rails (for 2 ft or 600 mm tile spans; optional MTC-48TR extension available for larger 4 ft or 1200 mm tile spans), cutout template, paint shield, removable locking multi-pin connector, grille
HARMAN PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Weight||
Ceiling Mountable, Blind Mount
JBL Professional Control
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
7.70 x 7.70 x 7.10 Inches
I JUST PLACED AN ORDER, WHEN WILL IT SHIP?
Please allow 3 - 7 business days of processing and production time for your order to ship out.
U.S orders will be shipped via USPS & FedEx and International Orders will be shipped depending on the fulfillment center the product is from.
- Average transit times to the United States: 5 - 20 Business days
- Average transit times to International: 17 - 45 Business days
There are circumstances that are out of control (natural disasters, holidays, weather, etc) that may cause shipping postponements. While most packages will arrive on time, there may be circumstances and delays that our carriers may experience. For this reason, we do not guarantee the exact delivery time; the delivery issue is the responsibility of the shipping company.
WILL I RECEIVE A TRACKING NUMBER?
We provide tracking for every order. Tracking will be available once your product is shipped. Each individual product may be shipped from different fulfillment centers across the globe as our product research team spends the time to source for quality yet affordable products.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
Unfortunately, once you place an order, it can not be canceled without a $20 restocking fee.
I HAVE ENTERED AN INCORRECT ADDRESS!
If you have misspelled or auto-filled your address incorrectly, simply reply to your order confirmation email and give us the correct information. Notify us immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the address is wrong, we can correct this within 24 hours.
MY ITEM ARRIVED DAMAGED
We do ship every item with extra padding. Despite this, our customers report that around 1 in 1000 products arrives damaged due to mail service mistreatment.
If we still haven't managed to answer your question please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to reply within 24 hours :)
we also have live chat support 24/7
At Unitedslickmart we celebrate the act of discovery. We work with small vendors from all over the world to share their products. Due to the nature of the shipping business, delays are often inevitable, all our shipping times are therefore guidelines only and specific delivery dates are not guaranteed.
For pre-ordered or back-ordered items:
If your order contains a pre-ordered or back-ordered item, we will ship any items we have available immediately and ship the items that are pre-ordered or back-ordered immediately when we have them available. So if you ordered more than one item on a single order and receive only a part of your item don't worry, you will receive your other items shortly after.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.